ChippythechipmonkChippythechipmonk

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

a little animation &amp;lt;3 a little animation <3

Good, with potential.

This was pretty good. Could have been a lot better though, and you could even do so. You should clean it up, throw in some color, and it would be wayy better.

But as it stands, it is very nice. I have to ask though, was any of this rotoscoped? Some looks like it may have been...

The 'Theif' The 'Theif'

Good movie, liked it.

You spelled theif correctly.

End of the Row End of the Row

Enthralling.

Pure art. Great animation, (shut the fuck up, luvs2spooge, you don't have any anims.) I like the lack of dialouge. The chair thing was unexpected. Love it. Lol at the bug.

Thank you for the mental orgasm.

The Jump (sticks) The Jump (sticks)

Not quite.

Your sticks were surprisingly constant, but you still need to learn to animate better movements. Jumping should have anticipation, bending down, then jumping up, and running should also.

Some parts were ok, but parts like when he climbs the pipe are just not. He should get up there a different way. Going end-over-end up a wall is very bad-looking, and makes the flash look less professional.

So read some tutorials, PRACTICE, and you should get better.

Very promising.

Awesome Compilation Vol 6 Awesome Compilation Vol 6

Nice!

I love this. My favorite was Awesome Center. I love right after the nurse says that aliens are in the lacerations, how he goes "WWWWWWWHHHAATT?!!" and his arms flail. Its BEAUTIFUL.

Too bad you won't make anymore. But do we still have full length animations to look forward to from you?

MarcyVF's New Grounds MarcyVF's New Grounds

Ehhh...

I'll give you a 7. And here's why.

I want to preempt with the fact that the animation was good. No complaints there. Audio, too. But the only problem was the unoriginality. Most of the stuff is obviously gonna be in all of the my newgrounds things, like the name and level, but things like the 'yikes' and the devil horns with madness, and the picking them up from under the table... I just scream THAT WAS ALLEN AWESOME! In my head and it makes this animation seem less... good, to me. I did, however, love your method of introducing the level. Very stylish.

So, to conclude, the animation, and audio was good. Though unoriginal, you still have my 3.

Good Job.

I'm not sure. I'm not sure.

longer

the animation wasnt that bad, if a bit sloppy. clean it up and make it longer and you'll have some solid work. a storyline helps too.

FbF FTW Collab FbF FTW Collab

Yay.

I loved it. Good thing I got credit for my part... OH WAIT. >:( Please gimme some credit, dude. Nothing in authors page, and nothing on my part. You said it wall get straightened out... and I'm not really pissed, but I want some credit for my work.

TheFunk responds:

lol, srry, i fergot u n authors because u didnt put yur name in the corner of yur part >: (

Retarded Animal Babies 15 Retarded Animal Babies 15

You've done better -- but still great!!

Graphics are awesome as usual, style is astonishing as well. Sound, is what makes most of your movies great. I liked Hamster doing the hamster song... lol.. Violence of course. Interactivity got a five... I saw Donkey by the tree... xDD... humour... DUH 10!!!! I liked this one, but you have definantly done better RABs.

Regards,